Saturday, October 9, 2010

PLN 10


In the article “My Hero to Speak at CMK 2011” by a Stager-to-Go administrator, a man gives voice to America’s poorest children. Jonathan Kozol is called a hero multiple times for what he has done for American children, such as going on a hunger strike for several months to get the “No Child Left Behind” law. It matters to me because it shows how some people are willing to go to great lengths to help children. It matters to education because he helps to show the potential even the poorest kids have so they can have an education. Finally, I think it is great to know even one person matters if they are willing to put in the work.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan- this is a good start, but I would like you to start pushing yourself in your responses. This is the minimal, and I know you can do more than this. Expand with each point. Provide specific examples and explanations.

    ReplyDelete