Friday, October 15, 2010

PLN11

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/our-googley-advice-to-students-major-in.htmlIn Karl Fisch's "2020 Vision" I saw how much technology was changing and it made me wonder if I'm actually being prepared for future jobs, or just for how jobs are today. If I am being prepared for jobs today, the job might be gone by the time I'm out of school. It really made me wonder how someone can predict so much of what could happen in 5-10-15 years later. This makes Mr. Fisch a philosopher because he is giving a lot of answers to future life problems. I really liked the picture of the car that can go 12,000 miles from 1 charge of it's batter. Overall, the presentation made me think, however, it was a little boring.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan-

    This is a good start, but you are missing many of the elements necessary for quality work. Where are your connections to education? to the world? Where is your hyperlink to the original source? Make sure to end with a clear concluding sentence. Also, you are missing your vocab word.

    Please redo

    ReplyDelete