Monday, November 1, 2010

PLN13



In the article “Our Googley Advice to Students: Major in Learning” by Jonathan Rosenberg, it showed that kids never stop learnin and that the traditional school learning is not the most important thing. Which means just because I don't like school it doesn't mean I can't get a good job. It was very important to education because it shows that school needs to rethink some of the information students are taught. Some of these things are analytical reasoning, communication skills, willingness to experiment, being a team player, having passion and being a leader. It is important to me because it lets me know that I need to have more skills than what school is showing me. Overall, the article was very important to school, myself and it showed kids never stop learning.
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/our-googley-advice-to-students-major-in.html

1 comment: