Sunday, November 28, 2010

PLN21

In the video “RSA Animate – Changing Education Paradigms,” by RSA, the main points were about kids who don’t like school or don’t want to finish schools. It says that just because kids don’t go to school, businesses don’t want them for a job. The movie talks about ADHD and how it’s a plague. This relates to me because I have ADHD.  It makes me wonder if I really need medication because the video tells about kids getting put on medication more than people got their tonsils taken out.  I also think that people underestimate the capability of kids with ADHD. This relates to school because the video shows that some kids should get a chance to have a good job without school.  There are plenty of kids I personally know who dropped out of school.  Not because they are stupid of incapable, but school just wasn't for them.  Finally, I think businesses should take more kids than those who finish school for jobs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U&safety_mode=true&persist_sa
fety_mode=1&safe=active

No comments:

Post a Comment