Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PLN22

A man goes missing for more than a month.  I read an article called “Abandoned Jeep belongs to man last seen in October,” by the Denver Post.  An abandoned jeep found at a trail head leading into the Sangre Cristo Mountains was found.  A deputy with the Saguache County Sheriff’s office linked this vehicle back to a man living in Atlanta who has been missing since October.  The man “Abisha Mounce” was last in contact with his wife on October 21.  However, she did not report him missing until November 14.  He claimed that he was going for a hike but he didn’t tell her where he was going.  I think it is best if someone leaves, they should tell where they are going.  This relates to me because I often go places without people knowing where I go.  It can relate to school because sometimes kids just leave without letting people know.  Overall, it is a great idea to let people know where you are going before you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment