Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PLN18

I read an article about what seemed like an average an average towing job.  In the article “Car towed away with nine-month-old inside,” by Yesenia Robles of The Denver Post.  It’s pretty easy to tell what happened in this article.  A car blocking a business garage was removed and within a period of a half an hour, the parents notice someone very important was missing. Their Nine-month old daughter.  One of the employee’s of the towing company who refused to be named said, “We look in the car, but when there's a baby in a car seat covered in blankets you can't see it. And when the car's been sitting there for an hour, you don't assume there's a baby in the car,” He then calls it “child abuse” which I do not believe it is.  I believe it may be neglect because they are not paying attention to their kid, but no harm came to her.  This relates to me because it shows that I should be more observant to stuff that is important to me.  This can be tied back to education because if parents can forget something that important, kids definitely can.  As you can see, this was not an average towing job.

Car towed away with 9-month-old inside - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_16746612?source=rss#ixzz16sIAkcd8

1 comment:

  1. Good speech and that was new to me i had never heard of it before

    ReplyDelete